Intrapersonal Communication

Monday 3 October 2011

I am used to getting attention from people. Wherever i go, whatever i use, whatever i do.. there is always someone near by or at a distance staring at me or trying to pretend they aren't looking when it is too obvious that they are. Then more then once they would whisper to each other and eventually sneak in a laugh or giggle in between their whispers.

So yea, Im a big girl. And i am proud of it. You see, im use to people staring at me due to my weight. And during my childhood years.. i would be so self-concious. I would tell myself.. look down liya.. and just walk and ignore.. walk and ignore.. At times i would even insult them in my head. I would fill my thoughts with negative things about them. And oh boy! Man can i can give birth to the most extreme explicit terms no one would even imagine possible! Hahaha... Not to worry tho.. My secret talent is safe with me.. As it remains in my head.. instead of coming out of my mouth :D

But you see, I have grown pass this. I am now a mature-confident and sophisticated lady. I could not give two-shits about what people think or say about me. See my mom told me something very wise when i was young. And this message has been instilled inside of me ever since she said it. Mom said that.. people will always talk, good-bad or ugly.. they would talk.. its just human nature... deep down in all of us, we have little blabber mouths :) hahaha... anyway.. so yea, she then said that these people will talk, but thats it.. they talk.. all they can afford to do is talk.. lets face it.. they cant hurt me.. im bigger then them! hahahaha... so since then, I would make fun of others in my head.. as I know they are talking about me.. its all harmless really.. :) unless they try to act stupid and actually comment in to my face.. :S well then.... SAY HELLO TO MY FIST! :D

-Aliya Atika-
SCM 005882

0 comments:

Post a Comment